Thursday, October 29, 2009

Getting Ready for Halloween...

Halloween is one of my least favorite holidays...sure I enjoyed it as a kid, but I now understand the pain my parents went through as I was deciding what to be that year...

This year costume picking out took almost 2 hours. I was ready to walk out of the store and leave the kids behind. Alex and Taryn were pretty easy, they had decided what to be before we got to the store. Ethan and Andrew picked out the same costume this year, when we double checked with Ethan that he wanted to be the same thing as his older brother his response was.."Dad, I'm hungry, I just want to get out of here." So that was pretty much it. We have Tinkerbell, a police officer, and 2 Ninja Lords. I will have more fun pictures from trick or treating to share next week!
Taryn as Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell getting arrested...what has the world come too?


No comments: