Monday, June 30, 2008

Class of 1998....

This weekend was my 10 Year High School Reunion. It's hard to believe that it's been 10 years since high school!!! We started our weekend with drinks out at Bandit's in GI. We definitley packed them in there! I couldn't turn around in Bandit's without running into someone else that






graduated with. So I spent most of that night running around and socializing, leaving my husband to fend for himself!







On Saturday afternoon we had a tour of the old high school, that crowd was a little more mellow, probably because we drank so much the night before, everyone was hung over. When the tour was over, Dave and I decided to go and grab something to eat at Amigos (another hangout from the high school days) and apparently that was something that everyone else thought of too, because when we were done eating about 10 more people that were at the tour walked into Amigos! We went back to my Dad's to get ready for the dinner. We had a nice turn out for the dinner and I won an award for the graduate with the most kids! Big shock there! :)




The best part was just getting to hang out with some old friends like my good friend Michelle and Roth who was my date for my Senior Prom! We all decided to take a cruise for our 20 year! I expect to have just as much fun!


















I also got to spend some time with 3 of the girls that make up the Fab Five, and it was great to see them as well! We ended Saturday night with a 1:00 am visit to Perkins, which is something I haven't done in a very long time! It was a great weekend, but I am so tired!!!!



4 comments:

Michelle said...

Great pics Kati! I'm so glad I was able to spend lots of time with you! Can you do me a favor and email me a couple of those pics, especially the one of the whole class because I didn't get that one? Thanks!!! Have a great week =)!

Kati said...

No Problem Michelle, is your email address in the book?

Michelle said...

Thanks Kati-yes, it should be there, if it is not, let me know =)!

Jessica Lyn Luebbe said...

Hey Kati! Could you email me the picture of the whole class (since I didn't have my camera out yet) and the one of the four of us-I think I have that one, but I really like your shot you got too. Thanks! Jess