Wednesday, February 23, 2011
I can't believe that it's my Anniversary again! Every year I right about the greatest things about my husband, it's hard to believe that this year will be 9 years!!! Where does the time go? I also had a good time this year finding all sort of pictures of Dave and I througout the years, they are posted on my facebook so take a look if you get a chance....
The 9 greatest things about Dave....
1. I love how much our sons resemble him in attitude, I will be grateful to have them grow up to be the kind of man Dave is.
2. He goes above and beyond to make sure I feel safe all the time.
3. Watching him sing.
4. The fact that he can understand how I'm feeling just by looking at me.
5. He gives the best hugs!
6. The way he is willing to sacrifice his wants to put ours first.
7. He cooks!!!! (thank goodness, because I really don't)
8. The way he watches the kids when they play ROCKBAND...it's like they are at Madison Square Garden instead of the living room.
9. The fact that he lets me share his life with him!!!!
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
This past weekend I celebrated my 31st birthday with a party out a Jack's Place. I was so lucky to have so many of my friends and family out to celebrate with me! I feel so blessed to have such wonderful people in my life! A couple of pictures of the night out!