Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Anniversary Davis!!!!


I can't believe that it's my Anniversary again! Every year I right about the greatest things about my husband, it's hard to believe that this year will be 9 years!!! Where does the time go? I also had a good time this year finding all sort of pictures of Dave and I througout the years, they are posted on my facebook so take a look if you get a chance....

The 9 greatest things about Dave....

1. I love how much our sons resemble him in attitude, I will be grateful to have them grow up to be the kind of man Dave is.

2. He goes above and beyond to make sure I feel safe all the time.

3. Watching him sing.

4. The fact that he can understand how I'm feeling just by looking at me.

5. He gives the best hugs!

6. The way he is willing to sacrifice his wants to put ours first.

7. He cooks!!!! (thank goodness, because I really don't)

8. The way he watches the kids when they play ROCKBAND...it's like they are at Madison Square Garden instead of the living room.

9. The fact that he lets me share his life with him!!!!

3 comments:

Rachael C said...

Happy anniversary!! I love the pic! You both look so young! :)

Kati said...

It was our engagment picture...2001

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary Kati and Dave! That picture of you two is great!