Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Ethan and Alex!!!! (a little late)

On February 18th, Ethan and Alex celebrated their 11th Birthday!!! How is it possible that my babies are 11? It's hard to believe that 10 years ago I looked at their smiling baby faces and knew that I would love them and carry them in my heart as my own sons. They are truly a blessing in my life! They have the energy that I only wish I could have and such caring hearts! When I hear people talk about them my heart swells with pride that I have such great boys, who never put anyone down, will include everyone in their lives, and who always puts other first. When these boys get older (MUCH older...I'm thinking 30...) some girls are going to be very lucky to have them in their lives! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOYS!!!



They each had a friend spend the night...it was a lot of fun!



They got a room remodel for their birthday...



The birthday boys....

No comments: