I have spent a lot of time in the last few days, reflecting on my life and the legacy I want to leave behind. My Aunt Jan lost her battle with cancer on July 24th, but her legacy that all things are possible with God, really has hit home in last few days. I just wanted to take a moment to thank God for my many blessings.
1. My loving husband, and how everyday he makes me want to be the best person I can be, and how much he loves me.
2. My son Andrew, who is trying to overcome the grief in his life at such a young age, and the sweet way he smiles at you.
3. My son Ethan, who wants to protect everyone in his family, yet secretly wants to cuddle up on the couch with you.
4. My son Alex, who's loving disposition shows through to everyone, even when he's having a temper tantrum.
5. My beautiful daughter Taryn, who even though she got the drama queen gene from me, is still the most special girl in my life. I love they way she has such self confidence telling you "I KNOW' when you tell her she looks pretty today.
6. My fantastic family, even though we are pretty far from "normal" I wouldn't change a single moment with them.
7. Wonderful friends, the Fab Five, the people from H&H, Kearney, and Constellation, who have partied with me, cried with me and supported me in some way.
8. The fact that I know, that I am healthy and happy and enjoying life.
This is just the tip of the iceberg of the things that make me feel blessed everyday, but I just wanted to reflect and say Thank you to the special people in my life and how I feel blessed just having them around.
"If you Love Life, Life will Love you Back"