Monday, February 16, 2009

Does anyone even check this anymore??

I'm such a terrible blogger! I love going to my friends blogs to see what's going on in their lives, but when it comes to posting on my own, I can never seem to find the time! Here's a short run down of my life since my last post.

January: Pretty boring, a birthday party for my nieces, a couple of days of vacation.

February: Non-Stop craziness!! Andrew was suspended from school, was in a partial program at Immanual Hospital until today, which was a total waste of time and I think he picked up some more bad habits there. Trying to get him settled so he can return to school next week. Had my birthday out at Jack's Place, lots of good friends and drinking a large amount of alcohol in order to mask the stress I was feeling about Andrew. Another rough week goes by. Ethan and Alex had their birthday party Saturday. 17 Kids, bowling, pizza, cake, ice cream!! Insane, I know!! Sunday we went shopping so the boys could spend their birthday money, 3 hours later we come home with a whole mess of new toys. While I'm trying to relax from that fun trip, I listen to my voicemail, where I received a message from my friend Amanda telling me she is having surgery today to remove a large brain tumor. I just talked to her mom a little while ago and she is still in surgery, but it is going well. Please pray for her and her family. That pretty much brings us up to today! Where we have another therapy session with Andrew tonight, plus, all the other things! I promise I will post pictures from the birthday party soon!

3 comments:

Jessica Lyn Luebbe said...

I still read it and I'm sorry to hear you are having such a rough month with Andrew. You're in my prayers! LOL! jess
PS-Happy Birthday!

Michelle said...

Wow-As crazy as I think my life gets sometimes, you definitely have me beat! I'm a horrible blogger too =)! We'll be praying for you guys and Andrew and hope things get better!!!!!
Take care!

Rachael C said...

Sorry to hear about everything going on. You will all be in my prayers!

Love You!
Rachael