Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy Anniversary....(one day early)


I won't have anytime to post tomorrow so I thought I would knock it out today while I had a chance! Tomorrow is Dave and I's 6 year wedding anniversary. It's hard to imagine that we have been married 6 years already! Which means....we have been together 7 years and have known each other for 9 years! Where does the time go....


I consider myself very lucky to have a husband like Dave. He is a great husband, father, son, uncle and tries 100% at the things he does. He just finished his first semester of college and I am so proud of him for doing that!


So at this time 6 years ago I was counting my blessings that Dave and I were about to be married. And now I still consider myself very blessed that he decided to marry me.


Happy Anniversary Davis!

2 comments:

Davis said...

You too ,Baby...

I Love You-

Michelle said...

Hey Kati! It's Michelle (Long). I saw your post on Rachel's blog and thought I would check out yours. Looks like life is going well, happy anniversary. WOW-six years! Anyhow, my blog is at: http://halvorsens.blogspot.com/
you can't find it by searching, but with the address you can get to it. I love that lots of us have blogs now...it's fun to keep up with everyone! Anyhow, take care!!!!