Friday, March 14, 2008

Going Back....



This weekend I am taking a trip down memory lane. I am taking my family to go and see the GI Northwest musical "All Shook Up". It will be the first time I have been back inside my High School in 7 years. It is very interesting to me that I will be going to go see a musical in my school with my kids. I was in all the musicals during high school and now we are going to watch my little brother (he is a freshman) be in the musical. I am really looking forward to my kids seeing their first show! I hope it convinces at least one of them that they need to be onstage!

Hope everyone has a great weekend and I'll post to let you all know what the kids thought!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hope you had fun! Can't wait to hear how it was! I cannot believe your little brother is in HS--wow!! Have a Happy St. Pat's Day =)!