I realized that I hadn't posted for awhile about some other things that have been going on in my life.
1. Dave has been working at H&H Chevrolet in the detail shop, he has had a really crappy schedule 1-9:30 Mon-Thurs and then 8-7 on Saturdays. Has not been fun. But...YIPPEE! Today he got the good news that he gets to switch to the day shift so we are putting Taryn in preschool and Dave will be home before the boys get out of school. It will be much better for us as a family.
2. Andrew (our oldest) was diagnosed with Reactive Attachment Disorder (RAD) it would take much too long for me to explain what this is, so if you want to know the hell we have been going through google it. He seems to be doing better and is in regular therapy, and getting ready to start EMDR (again, google it) therapy. It will be a slow road, but anything is better than what we have been dealing with. There is nothing worse than knowing your child is in emotional pain and you can't do anything to help them.
3. School........there is nothing to say here.......school is school...at least I'm not taking Math.
4. Bridal Shower coming up this weekend! My sister (Rachael) is getting married on New Year's Eve and we are hosting her bridal shower and bachelorette party in Grand Island this weekend. Should be a good time!
5. My BFF Laura is coming to visit in 2 weeks!!!! YIPPEE AGAIN!!!! We will be having a fun night of beer drinking and Wii playing with some friends.
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! I know I will!